Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Jobs

Hey ya, i guess I've been lost for months again due to my transition of changing a new job.
Yes and now I'm back babeh...

So...I'm now working in a non stress environment which I love, not much of office politic, a whole bunch of awesomeness colleague (there's practically only 6 of us in the office).. we just have so much talk, laugh and fun all the times

We short of Mandy who is not in the picture with us.
Pat's & Weng Si' bday celebration


Ok, back my work, I just love my new job, I get to learn so much more different thing such as learning to write newsletter (scratching my head hard to think), learning how to chase client for payment (part time ah long :P ) well..just different from my stagnant payroll job which I've previously been doing for 3 years.

Alot of people would have asked me why aren't you back in doing payroll? Why change the comfort zone when you are now going to get married soon? To me....there's nothing called comfort zone in work environment, if you know you are sitting too comfortable in your current working seat without much changes, meaning is time for your to move on.

So...i have made the steps in stepping out and to give myself a bigger opportunity in learning  different things, thanks to my current boss who willing to give me the chance of working together with this small family and bond us close together.

No comments:

Post a Comment