Monday, November 25, 2013

Money isn't a way to all your happiness, treasure it before it is too late.

Time flies, and yes, today mark exactly a month away till Christmas. Usually I have  the feel of Christmas even before the deco is up, knowing that year end holiday is just around the corner. But somehow, this year feel kind of different. It wasn't about the holidays that matter to me, is the people around me.
Just 2 days ago, when my bf landed down back on KL from Johor for work related, he called me up the 1st thing and asked me "hey, I just landed. You want me come over to fetch you out for dinner together?" But too bad, I have promise to be back to my grandparents place for dinner with family and so I have to ask him to come over later to pick me and we have a movie date together. When he finally come by, while on our way to Mid valley for our movie date, he told me his friend actually asked him to go for a drink, but yet he rejected them saying it has been 2 weeks he didn't get to spend time with me and so here is he.When I heard that, my heart sank to the bottom of the ocean deep, even though we spend almost everyweek end together, but for a short 2 weeks of seeing each other for less then 24 hrs, it matter so much to him and he made the effort to come over to accompany me. 
I just wanna say, to all working adults out there, yes, money is important because you need to feed yourself, clothes yourself and so on, but it doesn't mean by working 24/7, earning the tonnes of money can buy you your health, your time spent with your love one and family, enjoying every lil moment in life. 
As Benjamin Franklin said " Lost time is never found again" 
So here is a big cheer to all of you, have a good start of the week 

No comments:

Post a Comment